Re: Some other findings

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 17:50:44 -0500

Ron Benditt wrote:
Well, it seems that my system has some sort of issue with the REALbasic keyboard functions. I can't get the Keyboard.AsyncKeyDown function to work at all. I made up a little test program using just a timer to update some static text when various keys are pressed. I get nothing. I thought that it might be a Leopard incompatibility with RB2007, so I just downloaded RB2008 as a trial. Same issue. I'm not using any plugins either. Very strange...

Then the next thing to try is using a different account on your
machine to see if it is localized to that account.

FTC Website:
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes):
List Archive:
the subject field.