Re: FTC beta 15 preview 24

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:34:07 -0500

Another thing I want to see tested is if the problem is the result
of a corrupted environment (user account). I worked with another
customer a while back and he was having all sorts of strange
problems and it turned out to be that particular user account was
somehow corrupted. The same thing may be going on here, so create
a new user account and compile/run the demo on that account. If
the problem goes away, then we have isolated the cause.

Yoann, you may want to do this to see if your RS downloading
problems go away.

FTC Website: www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.