Re: FTC beta 15 preview 24

  • From: John Callis <claritylegal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 16:02:53 -0500

I am using RB 2006r2 (pro-registered), demo plugins of einhugur's. When I move my cursor to a spot in the sample rtf file provided by True North and press Enter I get this error. I literally just compile the default code.

Running the latest build also.

I have made a movie of it also, see link below:
www.claritylegalsoftware.com/ftc.mov

Error message =
Error number = 0

Stack:
RaiseNilObjectException
FormattedText.scrollToCaret%%o<FormattedText>
FormattedText.Event_KeyDown%b%o<FormattedText>s
_ZN19RuntimePaneDelegate7KeyDownE6string
_ZN7SubPane14HandleKeyPressEhhs
_ZN13RuntimeCanvas14HandleKeyPressEhhs
_ZN7SubPane18HandleUnicodeInputElls
_Z18HandleUnicodeEventRP14OpaqueEventRefP7SubPane
_Z28ProcessTextInputForFocusPaneP25OpaqueEventHandlerCallRefRP14OpaqueEventRef
_ZN7SubPane13SetRunControlEP14RuntimeControl
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
ArProbDecodeLu
_Z12SetFocusPaneP7SubPane
_Z9EventPumph
_Z17UpdateMouseCursorv
_Z17IsAppShuttingDownv
_Z33CallFunctionWithExceptionHandlingPFvvE
_Z8mainloopv
RuntimeRun
REALbasic._RuntimeRun
_Main
% main
_start

On May 21, 2008, at 10:16 AM, Brendan Murphy wrote:

Beta 15 preview 24 has been uploaded to the web site.

http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html

Here's what is new with this preview...

- Added support for installing styles from RTF documents.

- Made BorderColor a design time property.

- Put in a workaround for Linux because calling DrawRoundRect
causes a crash in 2008R2.

- Fixed up scrolling to the typed text functionality in normal and
edit modes.

FTC Website: www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev

John Callis - Developer
.Mac Account
"Cross-Platform Legal Software Made Easy"
Clarity Legal Software LLC
Alexandria, Louisiana
Ph: 214.329.9790
http://www.claritylegalsoftware.com