Re: FTC beta 15 preview 22: Major Crash Issue

On May 7, 2008, at 6:41 PM, Brendan Murphy wrote:

I think the rtf parser may have taken a step backwards in this release. Now I'm getting hard crash when trying to load an RTF document and I can't narrow it down because executables go *poof* into the night. :(

Are you using threads, especially preemptive threads generated by
system calls? I am working on a similar problem with Ron and if
you can send me the crash report off line that would be good.

Nope, I'm not using any threads. I'll see what I can do about the crash reports.

FTC Website: www.truenorthsoftware.com/Realbasic/FormattedText.html
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.