Re: FTC beta 15 preview 22: Major Crash Issue

  • From: Bob Keeney <bobk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 18:46:15 -0500

On May 7, 2008, at 6:41 PM, Brendan Murphy wrote:

I think the rtf parser may have taken a step backwards in this release. Now I'm getting hard crash when trying to load an RTF document and I can't narrow it down because executables go *poof* into the night. :(

Are you using threads, especially preemptive threads generated by
system calls? I am working on a similar problem with Ron and if
you can send me the crash report off line that would be good.

Nope, I'm not using any threads. I'll see what I can do about the crash reports.

FTC Website:
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes):
List Archive:
the subject field.