Re: FTC 1.8.2

  • From: "Dr. Alexandre Amato" <alexandre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:34:00 -0300

Brendan,
I managed to do that. I took a little longer than expected, but it is great now.
I have another question: what would be the right/easier approach to export as
PDF ??
By the way, I would like to buy the new version

Thanks a lot

--
Dr. Alexandre Amato
Cirurgia Vascular e Endovascular | Prof. Assist. de Cirurgia Vascular da