Re: FTC 1.8.2

  • From: Brendan Murphy <bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ftcdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 10:36:56 -0500

Dr. Alexandre Amato wrote:
> Ok, I sent an Image.
> Now I could reproduce the error before compiling in Mac:
> when copying (apple+C) I always geet the error here:
>
> Function getColorNumber(c as Color) As string
>
>  #if not DebugBuild
>
>    #pragma BoundsChecking FTC_BOUNDSCHECKING
>    #pragma NilObjectChecking FTC_NILOBJECTCHECKING
>    #pragma StackOverflowChecking FTC_STACKOVERFLOWCHECKING
>
>  #endif
>
>  ' Get the color number.
>  return colorList.value(RTFUtilities.colorToString(c))
>
> End Function
>
> The program stops, and when I ask to resume I get:
> "An exception of class KeyNotFoundException was not handled. The
> application must shut down"

I cannot reproduce the error.

A simple thing to try...clear your RB caches and restart RB.

What version of the FTC are you running?

I will need the input that you are copying from in order to see what
is going on.

FTC Website: http://www.truenorthsoftware.com/formattedtextcontrol
Set List Options (digest and vacation modes): www.freelists.org/list/ftcdev
the subject field.