(no subject)

  • From: "Nice Calicut" <nicecalicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 1 Dec 2002 05:22:30 -0000

Hello,
I saw a posting by one aunbhaskar about the advertisement I posted
on this list. I would like to make it clear that i have not authorized
him to transfer NICE to FSUG or FSF-India. I run it and I take help
and support of all sorts from where ever it is available and see
nothing wrong in it. At least I have trained several people to setup
GNU/Linux networks.

However I thank the one behind the email address "arunbhaskar" for giving the extra publicity. It is a known fact that ads generally goes with the "Delete Button".

regards

Rajeesh P
NICE
Kallai Road
Calicut

 NIIT supports World Computer Literacy Day on 2nd December.
 Enroll for NIIT SWIFT Jyoti till 2nd December for only Rs. 749
 and get free Indian Languages Office software worth Rs. 2500.
 For details contact your nearest NIIT centre, SWIFT Point
 or click here http://swift.rediff.com/

FSUG-Kozhikode Home Page :
//www.freelists.org/webpage/fsug-calicut