[fsug-calicut] Re: Ubuntu installation requirement

  • From: Sajjad Anwar <sajjadkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 07:09:39 -0700

I had a few googling on Orca. It seems there had been many troubles in
getting it work on Ubuntu Jaunty.

I have the following queries before I call Fr. Xavier:

1. Is he already using Ubuntu and Orca?
2. What could be his system configuration?
3. How many systems are expected to be run on Ubuntu?

Regards.

--
Sajjad Anwar
http://geohackers.in