[fsug-calicut] Share your views with LFY: CommunitySpeak Episode 2

  • From: "Niraj Sahay" <niraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 11:56:53 -0000

Hello all,

Greetings from the Linux For You team!

As you all know, last month we launched a new initiative called
CommunitySpeak where we pose a question to various ILUG mailing lists
and publish the top five responses (selected by our technical editors)
in the magazine. Thanks to all those who responded to last month's
question on "why a majority of the world's top 10 supercomputers are