[fsug-calicut] Re: Problem with BSNL EVDO ..

  • From: Unni <kpnunni@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2009 23:24:21 +0530

Hi,

Though I haven't used a BSNL Modem yet,
my Reliance ZTE device has given me no such trouble.

If its only Google, it seems like its not the configuration or the OS thats
the problem.
Did you try the device out on a Debian or even a Windows system?
It maybe some issue at BSNL.

If you see that the problem is unique
do send me your wvdial.conf and the relevant results of
both lsusb and dmesg immediately after plugging in your device

--
Cheers,
 Unni

(http://unni.chipmonks.co.in)