[fsug-calicut] Re: Problem in debian

  • From: Sajjad Anwar <sajjadkm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 22:17:44 +0530

Yeah marked all four. and removed. i have solved the problem.
this is how it was done. I removed all of them completely, then selected the
Non Installed (residual) filter in the synaptic package manager. to surprise
i found all those packages which were removed recently could be marked for
install. mounted the Debian DVD image, connected to the internet and
downloaded them all and installed.
Now working fine :)

Thank you.

--