[fsug-calicut] Looking for an Associate Recruiter in calicut

  • From: "Rajesh C. P" <iamcpr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsug-calicut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:39:02 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

We are a IT Services Company( www.velborn.com ) and
based out of Washington DC and our offshore facility
in Bangalore India. At present we are opening a new
branch in Calicut, Kerala and we need some exciting
people to build a great team in calicut. Immediately
we require talented associate IT recruiter with
excellent communication skills and soft skills.
Experience - not important.
Education - Bachelors/Diploma
Skills- Basic Computer Knowledge.

If you think you fit the description or know of anyone
who has the required skills, I will be glad to hear
back from you.

Looking forward to hear from you. You can reach me on
this email or p.rajesh@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance
Rajesh

http://mail.yahoo.com