[fslug] Re: Let's welcome the new FSLUG members

  • From: gaetano <gaedeb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fslug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 23:24:25 +0100

Thank you Antenore,

On my side another guy (a new member arrived in his family: "Daria")
wants to join us: Marius Mos.

Marius advocates Free Software and he is also trying to bring in the
team other persons that could help us as well.

Marius proposed to meet each other somewhere in January.

That would be a good start...
I will ask Marius to give me his personal email address.

Gaetano