[fsf60k] Re: new year's achieve

  • From: AKillelea@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 22:03:31 EST

Dear Peter, Dick, and Everyone,

Re: Dick's report on Thursday's meeting and the possible letter-writing to
help the situation of Long Island's immigrants:

See _http://www.hhfdn.org/content/view/3/3/_
(http://www.hhfdn.org/content/view/3/3/)     (The Horace Hagedorn Foundation)
--
This is the foundation I referred to Thursday night, whose Executive
Director spoke on behalf of Long Island's immigrants at the HIHI  evening  that

Fran