[fsf60k] meeting Thurs. night

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:34:51 -0400

Hola.

This is a reminder that the regular monthly meeting of Friends of SF60K will
be tomorrow night, Thursday, August 4, 2011 in room H 109 at Npt. HS. If
they are cleaning that wing, we will post where the meeting is being moved
to. A few of you indicated that you might not make it with summer,
vacations, etc. No problem. Kate and I will be there and, whether the group
is large or small, we will meet about several topics. We hope you can make
it. Otherwise, see you in September.

Pete and Kate

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***