[fsf60k] Re: fsf60k Digest V3 #130

  • From: Jen Brady <jjjellybean7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 22:25:11 -0500

Hi All,As we put together a Friends website, we'd like to make sure that we
link to all the other websites that connect to the club, for example George's
blog, etc.   If you are aware of any sites that relate to Friends of Students
and/or Students, please email me their web addresses.  Also, should you have
any suggestions on features we should include in our site, please share your
ideas.  Please get back to me by this weekend, so I can try to incorporate your
feedback into the first round of the site.  I hope to present a mockup of the
site at our January meeting.  Best wishes,Jen Brady CotterP.S. Please email
your feedback to: jbradycotter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   and include "Friends
Website" in your subject line.   Thanks!