[fsf60k] Re: State Farm Youth Advisory Board Grant

  • From: Carol Werblin <cwerblin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 19:50:46 +0000

This is fabulous, Emily.  Congratulations!
Carol

Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2011 22:02:39 -0500
From: kcshr@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [fsf60k] Re: State Farm Youth Advisory Board Grant

Congratulations!  Great news, here's to many more.    Kate Shreck On 08/23/11,
michael cipoletti<ikecip@xxxxxx> wrote:Congratulations!That is fantastic!

Sent from my iPhone
On Aug 23, 2011, at 18:52, Emily Sendin <esendin@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear Friends,
We have some good news from Florida! Imagination Federation has been awarded a
State Farm Youth Advisory Board grant for $96,300.00. This is our first grant
as a chapter of Friends of Students for 60,000, and we are very excited to
share the news with all of you. Here is the link to the State Farm announcement
though a former press release will follow:
http://www.statefarmyab.com/projects. The check ceremony is scheduled for the
second week of September. This is a local environmental grant that involves
high school and college students. < v>
I want to thank Peter White for all his support during the application process.
Without his work behind the scenes, I am not so sure we would have gotten it.
All of us here in Florida are very grateful, Peter, for your time and effort!
Here is to future grants to come for all of us!
All my best,
Emily

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***