[fsf60k] Re: Solution/good news

  • From: Michael AR Cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 15:31:33 -0400

there is a precident of insufficient wind in the zone..
I spoke with a guy that had two failed wind projects close by..
MC

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2009, at 12:59 PM, joshanley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Peter, I agree with you and I strongly urge retesting the water to make sure the tests were done right. If they were, the water can still be used as you pointed out. I want to reraise the possibility of using a wind mill to power the well if it can not be used for human consumption. The upfront cost and maintenance would be lower. John

From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: George Pardo <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>, Michael AR Cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxxx > Cc: richard wiltamuth <dwiltam@xxxxxxxxx>, billcpf@xxxxxxx, lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx , fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, skornblatt@xxxxxxxxx, kelleystanford@xxxxxxxxx, abbyfl57@xxxxxxxxx, tlog0201@xxxxxxxxx, clubgomes@xxxxxxx , jzima28@xxxxxxx, nycus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 07/22/2009 11:58 AM
Subject:  [fsf60k] Re: Solution/good news
Sent by:  fsf60k-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hola George. I will be with Mike for the next few days, and this NA water problem will be one of our major tasks. Bill spoke of making sure of the "replenishment" factor in any new water area. We're not buying anything until all facts have been found and all agree that it is the next best step. I still think there must be some utility for the present well in NA, even with 40ppb. I don't know how they tested the well to get that count, did they purge the well like we had done when we got a reading of 12ppb last year or two years ago? I don't know. Also, the water with the 40ppb, if it is that, can still be used for crops and bathing and maybe even animals, just not human consumption. Maybe a smaller generator, not the big $4000 Pedro Lopez generator that Monica and Glen bought in July 07, might get the water up for local use by biointensive gardens, other fields, and other uses. And maybe the new site can provide the drinking water. We'll get all the facts we can and return with hopefully plenty of info before any money is put forth. Please ask any questions or make any comments over the next few days to Mikes email so we can use them while there. I'll be returning on Monday July 27. Lisa and Mike will be returning that day also. Lisa left today for Nica, I leave tomorrow. PW