[fsf60k] Oct. 4 meeting

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:14:20 -0400

Hello to all members of Friends of Students for 60000, Inc.
This coming Thursday at 7:30pm we will have our monthly meeting at my house,
16 Stony Hollow Rd., Centerport (on Stony Hollow and Laurel Hill, white
house, black shutters, 4 houses south of the Shack restaurant). The reason
for the change is that due to a religious observance there are no evening
activities at the HS. There is room for about six cars on the driveway, but
it may be better to park close to my fence on the Laurel Hill side,
especially if there are more than six cars.  There is an opening in the
fence on the LH side. Hope to see many of you there. PWhite

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***