[fsf60k] Next Meeting this WED evening 7:30pm, lower H wing, Npt. HS

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Oct 2010 16:04:06 -0400

Hi to All,

Our next meeting of Friends of SF60K is going to have to be this WED
evening, Oct. 6, rather than our norman Thursday night because Thurs the
building is unavailable to us (Parent Night/Open House/Big Crowds/No Deal).
So everything is the same, but we have to switch to one day sooner. I hope
that's ok with you, but its the only thing we can do.

We just had a successful CHD experience, selling some nice items and
collecting some monetary donations. We'll have a report on that. Thanks to
all who came and helped.

Mike is headed to Nica in late Oct., should have some updates from him.

We should have applied for the two chapters (FSF60K-MA Chapter; FSF60K-FL
Chapter) by the time of the meeting.

Fall plans. Update on waiver/release form from the attorney. And more. Any
topics you want to bring up, either email me, or bring your voice with you
this WED. evening, 7:30pm Lower H wing.

PW

***
You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to
fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.
An archive of messages is available at //www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k.
FAQ'are available at //www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***