[fsf60k] Re: Meeting this Thurs. eve., Jan. 5, 2012

  • From: michael cipoletti <ikecip@xxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2012 08:04:12 -0600

water has not been trucked for almost a year.
people are getting there water on horse or foot or bike at a spring where it is
free and clean.
arsenic filter test will begin with 25 families in the next couple weeks to see
how it will work..
pipe is installed for phase three but we need to begin a fundraising campaign
to reach our goals
reports from andrew forthcoming.
mc

Michael Cipoletti