[fsf60k] Fundraiser at Millie's House

***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

At our last meeting we discussed the need for a fundraiser and some possible ideas. Millie Willen has generously offered her home for the fundraiser. When I spoke with her this week, she enthusiastically confirmed that her offer still stands and asked that I send out an email.
The best time for her is early May.

Lynda Morella
*** You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field. An archive of messages is available at http://www.freelists.org/archives/fsf60k. FAQ'are available at http://www.freelists.org/help/faq.html***