[fsf60k] FW: What's up and all-around

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fsf60K@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:41:13 -0500

Hello Friends. This email and attachment are from Sister Rachel Pinal, who
served in Nicaragua for many years with Sister Joan before Sister Liz went
there in 1990. This is just FYI, but it gives a good glimpse of what is
going on pricewise for the poor, and with schools, etc. We can discuss at
our next meeting if you wish. No word yet from Liquidnet grant application,
but we're hoping to hear something. PW