From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 11:43 am
Subject: [fsf60k] FW: Fundraiser (Please Forward to Freelist)

Hi All. Here's a rapid piece of work from "fall event" chairperson Kristi
Lalor. Please read it and get back to her (kristi.lalor@xxxxxxxxx) or by phone.
Still seems high. Maybe Phil can be of help to bring the cost down. On the
other hand, if we do get a large crowd and they can pay $75 per as OLQM did in
May 07, then there would be profit in going forward. This seems high, but maybe
it's the going rate. By switching to a weeknight and eliminating booze, I
thought the price tag would come down more than this. Kristi, I'll be at the
meeting whenever it is best. You all decide when is best. PW