[fsf60k] Re: FSF60K website

  • From: Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: George Pardo <pardo123@xxxxxxxxx>, Jennifer Brady <jbradycotter@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 10:54:02 -0500

Hi EVeryone, I thought I'd add the free list folks to this chat just so they
could see what's happening behind the scenes with your attempt to get us on
line. There is much to report and say and I'm very happy that all of you,
especially the computer savvy among you, are getting together and targeting
getting this done. Great work, and muchicimas gracias. PW