[fsf60k] Re: Celebrate with Friends of Students for 60,000

  • From: AKillelea@xxxxxxx
  • To: fsf60k@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 18:56:17 EDT

Hi Jess!  Fran Killelea here.   This is a really nice  invitation!
If you will forgive me, I have two suggestions that struck me -- first of
all, maybe the beer and wine shouldn't be featured first on the list of what is

"included" if we're going to put out the donation cup as we said Thursday
night  -- seems contradictory!  Maybe add them toward the end?
Also, maybe the fundraiser idea should be more prominent before the  end,
maybe at the beginning? and where you say "proceeds to the Friends of  SF60,000
Project" I the reader am confused and think that there is a  specific project
that is not mentioned in the invitation.

Please forgive these suggestions but maybe they are helpful, no criticism
intended.

I will be emailing you some addresses later tonight or tomorrow.
Thanks for all your work!!
Fran