[fsf60k] Re: August Meeting this Thurs eve. Aug. 2

***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Lisa,

You will be missed.  Have a very safe and profitable trip.

Kate

On 07/30/12, Lisa<Lisapflanagan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***

Hello everyone,
I will be unable to make this Thursdays meeting since I will be leaving for China that day. Hope your meeting is successful.
Regards,
Lisa

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2012, at 9:45 PM, Peter White <pedro831@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> ***This is a message from a member of Friends of Students for 60,000***
>
> Hola to All,
>
> The next meeting of Friends of Students for 60000 will be this Thursday
> evening, August 2, at 7:30 p.m. in room H 104 of Northport HS.
>
> Much has been happening since we met last, and it would be great if we could
> come together to get involved and more active, to follow through on what is
> being discussed and planned. For starters, several have been working on
> Volume II of our Friends newsletter, and more is needed to be done. We will
> soon be putting together the final touches on our $10000 housing initiative,
> with $10000 more to be matched. Several are discussing a Friends trip to
> Nicaragua for the fall. And there's the Walk-2-Nicaragua that the FL
> chapter conducted in spring that we said we'd be doing in the fall. Bob
> Hodum is making a suggestion that we make it a reprise of a walk that he and
> hundreds of others did 40 years ago with Dick Streb, from Pt. Jefferson to
> Npt. (Biafra back then, Nica now). Sounds very exciting. We're in. Hope you
> will be too. So please come and get involved. Hope to see you all there
> Thurs. evening.
>
> Pete and Kate
>

> ***
> You can unsubscribe from this list by sending an email to fsf60k-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the subject field.