[fruityloops] Re: what does everyone use to play backfruityloops parts?

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Feb 2002 14:00:50 +0000

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 07:28, Andrew Ebling wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 02:36, moonz wrote:
> > Andy...what is your digital audio setup?

The computer side of things:

1.2Ghz Athlon (200FSB)
256MB PC100 RAM (may soon U/G to 1Gig of 133)
Abit KT7A MB
ATI Expert98 8MB AGP
LG 4x4x32 CDRW
Afreey 4x DVD (naff!)

Spends most of its time running Debian Linux when I'm not doing music :)

I basically keep windows so I can run Micrologic AV, CoolEdit96 and

Out of interest has anyone tried running fruity on both win9x and XP on
the same machine.  I'm curious how much of a performance hit is caused
by XP...