[fruityloops] Re: what does everyone use to play backfruityloops parts?

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Feb 2002 14:00:50 +0000

On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 07:28, Andrew Ebling wrote:

> On Thu, 2002-02-07 at 02:36, moonz wrote:
> > Andy...what is your digital audio setup?

The computer side of things:

1.2Ghz Athlon (200FSB)
256MB PC100 RAM (may soon U/G to 1Gig of 133)
Abit KT7A MB
30GB IBM UDMA100 HD
ATI Expert98 8MB AGP
LG 4x4x32 CDRW
Afreey 4x DVD (naff!)

Spends most of its time running Debian Linux when I'm not doing music :)

I basically keep windows so I can run Micrologic AV, CoolEdit96 and
fruityloops.

Out of interest has anyone tried running fruity on both win9x and XP on
the same machine.  I'm curious how much of a performance hit is caused
by XP...