[fruityloops] Re: warning to warez users (was YEAAAHHH!!!!!)

  • From: <pete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 9:01:28 +0000

> From: AllenSpins@xxxxxxx
> Date: Tue 08/Oct/2002 00:58 GMT
> To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [fruityloops] Re: warning to warez users (was YEAAAHHH!!!!!)
> I have a purchased copy, but tell me this-- who has a purchased copy of
> windows?? Not me, and I doubt you do either(or you've HAD a pirated copy). I
> say if you can't buy it-- crack it, but when you can buy it-- buy it. I just
> wanted to say that. I feel happy now.

What crap.  All my versions of Windows (from 3.1 to XP) have been purchased.
My version of FL is purchased.  ALL the software I use is purchased.

Cracked software is stealing

If I wanted a nicer car, would I steal it just because I couldn't afford it?

Total crap.

Freeserve AnyTime, only £13.99 per month with one month's FREE trial!
For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on 0800
970 8890