[fruityloops] Re: warning to warez users (was YEAAAHHH!!!!!)

  • From: "-=-Enrique-=-" <nevaeh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 09:59:32 +0200

Word, if you really like Fruity Loops and you love it...I think you need to
support the makers of Fruityloops.
Why crack it? It's not a expensive program..One of them reasons I bought
FruityLoops is so the makers of FruityLoops can be paid to invent new thing
and options for FruityLoops they deserve that.
It's like having all copies of your favourite artist...that ain't no deal,
then you don't support the artist for the fullest.
That was my opinion..
So I say if you like it PURCHASE IT!!! You Greedy M!#$@F^#@!R