[fruityloops] warning to warez users (was YEAAAHHH!!!!!)

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 07 Oct 2002 12:36:38 +0000

On Mon, 2002-10-07 at 10:40, -=-Enrique-=- wrote:

> Today I've received my FL regcode...Finally I have the legal version.

I'm glad you have "come clean" and "done the right thing".  However...

Can I remind everyone else on this mailing list that using warez/cracked
versions of programs _is_ stealing and illegal, as is passing on your
regcode or using someone elses.

If you can't afford the software or have no means of paying, you must
make do with the demo. End of story.

You should bare in mind that this list may well be monitored by the guys
at ImageLine (since anyone may subscribe).

As the owner/moderator of this list, I want to make it quite clear that
I completely support ImageLine in tracking down illegal users and will
co-operate with them should the need arise.  This list is here primarily
here to help demo users to get the most out of the program (and hence
realise its true potential), as well as for registered users to master
some of the more advanced aspects of the program.

</party political broadcast>

Andy

Visit our website at http://tao-group.com/