[fruityloops] Re: ts404

  • From: "Doktor Scragz" <scragz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:16:51 -0700

>The TS404
>this is a feature within fruity that i took my first serious look at
>lastnight, i must admit i was pleasantly suprised with what came from it.
>How do people fell about this synth ?

i've used it sparingly before, but i can't really get into it until they let
you use the piano roll instead of the atrocious step sequencer.

i hypothesise that it was such an integral part of the earlier releases that
too many people got used to having it and they don't want to make any large
changes to it.

it's good for those arpeggiated background pads if you're doing the tekno
thing.

scragz