[fruityloops] Re: to moderate or not to moderate, that is the question

  • From: c j w <cjw333@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2002 08:33:58 -0700 (PDT)

As it may be a lot of work for you to filter each and every message you
might want to consider an alternative (especially since there isn't
much of a problem yet).  I would suggest setting some ground rules for
the list that could be sent out to the current subscribers as well as
new subscribers. If you find that the list is being abused you could
enforce the moderation or just remove the offenders (if they continue
to misbehave).  I subscribe to some pretty large lists and although
there is a lot of traffic there is little to no abuse.  Just my 2cent.
I support whatever you want to do.

 - c

Do you Yahoo!?