[fruityloops] sound problems

  • From: Giles Fearn <Giles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 09:24:30 +0100

hi everyone,

now I'm becoming more experienced with fruity I'm building bigger and more
complicated loops and sequences but this is creating sound/volume problems.
Lets say I'm using up to
10 channels with are mainly for percussion and basslines, then I start to
had a sample or 2 and a soft synth. This is when the problem starts. The
volume/velocity of the other channels reduces (I don't mean the vol knobs
actually move but you just can't hear the other channels very well). Its
seems like the the additional channels are taking away the power from the
existing ones. I have a high spec pc running windows 2000 and an audiophile
2496 sound card but the set up must be wrong somewhere.

any ideas

Giles

<snip! moderator: please don't quote a message unless you are answering it, in
which case quote the relevant parts and quote underneath>