[fruityloops] saving midi controller settings

  • From: James Cooper <pixel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 00:20:17 -0800

hi,

Is there a way to save the midi controller -> knob settings?   for
example, when I'm playing with the 3xOsc, I'd like to hit a button and
have the 8 knobs on my oxygen bound to the relevant LFO kobs on the
Osc.   then if I switch back to my fx, I'd like to hit another button
and have the 8 knobs switch to being bound to, say, the knobs on the
chorus.

is this possible?   I see that my last midi controller settings are
saved with my song in the .flp file, but I want a set of macros to
switch knob assignments as I'm working.

thanks

-- James