[fruityloops] sample browser - was Importing sound files

  • From: "amit wadhwa" <amit@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:41:26 -0800

i find the sample browser pretty helpful.  its nice to be able to cruise
through sounds without going into a windows file menu and simply right-click
it to add it to a channel.  as far as its organization, it retains the same
directory/file structure as you samples folders do.  what else do you want
it to do?

a.