[fruityloops] new to list, hello hello

  • From: "jacob z." <jsz@xxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 12:53:56 -0800 (PST)

hey - just joined up, thought i would introduce myself.  i've been using
fruityloops for a couple of years, since version 2.something, and i have
an obsessive, love/hate relationship with it.  it really opened things up
for me at first, now i am wondering if maybe i shouldn't be using a
"real" sequencer primarily, and keep fruity in a secondary role...  just
got flstudio 4, and it is a big improvement.  except for the
crashing.

if you like, you can check out some of my music at

http://mp3.com/spish

all these songs were made almost entirely inside fruity.  i have more, but
i can't host them on mp3.com anymore, so i am currently looking for a new
place.  mp3.com sucks anyway.

cheers,
-spish