[fruityloops] my introduction

  • From: "Bart Burkhardt" <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 11:09:22 +0100

Hi, let see if this works,

I have just subscribed me to this list and the sysop asked me to introduce
myself; ok then

my name is bart, from the center of the netherlands, i am a systems engineer,
trying to become a software engineer, have been using fruityloops for quite
some time, but until recently a hooked on my old Roland JX-1 to my computer so
i am IN again.

In the ninetees i used Cubase a lot with an Atari ST 1024
I am using fruityloops to make full songs, and am looking forward to hook up
MIDI controllers/sliders and stuff
I like fruityloops because it's easy to start with, and you can make loops real
fast.

what i don't like? well the default sounds/instruments could be better, and how
the browser is
working, also i have some problem wich i want to discuss in a next email, it's
about making a melody track in the piano roll with playing it live with my
synth, somehow I can't seem to make a nice loop with that, always i get some
gaps behind / after the melody...

my age is 37, and i have always listened and enjoy electronic music.

that's about it for now

Bart