[fruityloops] Re: multi instruments in piano roll?

  • From: "Orthacoustic" <Orthacoustic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 May 2003 06:41:07 -1000

Hi Andy,

I couldn't find a copy of computer music, so I downloaded the "Speedsoft
Vsampler" soft sampler trial and have that up and running.

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to route midi from the step
sequencer/piano roll to the DXI Vsampler. The FL docs talk about using FL as
a vsti/dxi plugin for other sequencers but as far as I can see, not about
using a DXI driven by a midi channel.

I've tried the "midi out" and "fruity wrapper" plugins to try to route to
the Vsampler, but I just can't seem to figure out how to get the midi data
to play the samples in Vsampler.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :),

Thanks,

OC