[fruityloops] midicontroller

  • From: "Bart Burkhardt" <bart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 22:43:07 +0100

hey hey fruityloops group !

i want to let you know that there is a great open-source "Do It Yourself"
project on http://www.ucapps.de

I am thinking of building a MIDIbox for myself to control Fruitloops.
If you could help me about the design, let me know. I think it would be
better to wait until the release of FL Studio to do the design, but I
already I have this in mind;

A controller with 8 sections, with each section a lot of knobs to control
LFO / CUTOFF etc, then buttons per sections to change patterns, fill-ins,
shuffle, reverse, turn on/off section,  and a knob for volume for the
section

check it out

grtx, bart