[fruityloops] Re: live performance

  • From: Andrew Ebling <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 21 Feb 2003 08:53:57 +0000

On Thu, 2003-02-20 at 22:43, Bart Burkhardt wrote:
> what is the best way to control the loops on stage ? so that means no use of
> songmode or playlist i think, but then, in patch mode there is no way to
> have loops with different bars sizes..
> grrr, i am in a dilemma,
> because Ableton Live has this nice feature, but Fruityloops has instruments
> wich are very cool!
> Ableton has not.
> I am still searching for a setup where I can make music, and not spent time
> in clicking with keys and mouse clicks..
> any ideas?  to uplift my euforie on music creational pleasure ??

Sounds to me like you are itching for the "Live Mode" in FLStudio (due
very soon for existing customers, new customers have to wait another
month).  Live mode I think will equal Ableton Live on stage, but you'll
need two midi keyboards to get the most out of it.

See the official looptalk forum for more details...