[fruityloops] lets start an FAQ

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 30 Aug 2002 11:22:03 +0000

OK, now that we are starting to get a bit of traffic on the list, and
the some of the same questions keep cropping up...

...its time to start an FAQ!  So I'm looking for suggestions in the form
of concise questions and answers.

I'm thinking about setting up a webpage for the list, to host the FAQ
and any list-related files (since attachments cannot be sent to the
list).  Any suggestions for the site are also welcome.  I'm toying with
the idea of a fruity-feel (i.e. making all the graphics out of fruity
screen shots).

thanks,