[fruityloops] just saying "HI"....

  • From: graeme <doghead61@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 02:42:06 -0800 (PST)

Hiya chaps/chapesses, just saying hello after negotiating the somewhat obtuse
freelist sign up !!!
Been a fruit-head for just over a year - use it as a drum programmer within
logic but realise i'm only just scratching the surface.
Trouble is i mainly work by playing in real time and recording the midi output
in Logic, fruity aint much good for this :( so just gets used as a sample
player really.
My type of music is what is known as ambient with beats - work 99% with h/w for
sounds (nova/ea-1/sy22/nanosynth/sr-16 plus far too many rackmount units...)
need to expand my s/w horizons i guess, not planning to use softysynths as my
laptop gets all hot'n'bothered, but sample playing and audio mutilating seems
to be within its capacity.

Oh well thats far too long for a hello but........