[fruityloops] Re: [fruityloops]

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 08 Feb 2002 14:16:35 +0000

> > I sometimes render all the individual fruity patterns as wave files, and
> >lay
> > them out in Acid.
> >

> so you use fruity to create the loops and then Acid to arrange the loop
> sequences?

Has anyone tried the imageline equivalent for arranging loops?

I haven't had reason to venture outside fruityloops as yet, but I can
see that I am going to start hitting limitations fairly soon.  When that
happens I'll probably use Micrologic to arrange the wav files unless the
imageline equivalent has significant advantages.

Has anyone used cool edit pro for this sort of thing?  The demo I tried
of it some years ago was pretty impressive, but it seemed rather
expensive at the time, even as an upgrade from cool edit96 which I
already own.

--
best regards,

Andy

Andy Ebling - developer, Email: aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tao Group, 62/63 Suttons Business Park, Earley, READING, RG6 1AZ UK
Tel: 0118 901 2999 (UK) +44 118 901 2999 (International)
Fax: 0118 901 2963 (UK) +44 118 901 2963 (International)