[fruityloops] Re: [fruityloops]

  • From: "moonz" <mooneyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:56:06 -0600

----- Original Message -----
From: Sinatra Y2k <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 08, 2002 10:23 AM
Subject: [fruityloops] Re: [fruityloops]

> > > I found out how to do it in Cube but I can't quite see how it is done
> > > Cakewalk...where is the selection to import a wave?
> >
> > In Logic, you can just drag the wave file from the windows explorer to
> > the desired part of the arrange window.  Groove construction from a load
> > of wave files is quick and easy using this method.
> I'm trying to get into Cakewalk SONAR ... it handles *.wav loops just like
> ACID (which is awesome). In fact, if you're looking just for a better way
> arrange loops than the Fruity Sequencer, you could do worse than using
> I sometimes render all the individual fruity patterns as wave files, and
> them out in Acid.
so you use fruity to create the loops and then Acid to arrange the loop

hmmm...I guess I'll go ahead and download directx 8.1 then...I was
hesitating to install
a later version of directx since I heard a lot of bitching about it...but
Sonar requires it...and maybe the new Acid too?....what Sonar are you using
Mikez?...XL?..or the standard?