[fruityloops] Re: [fruityloops]

  • From: "Sinatra Y2k" <sinatra_y2k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 08:23:42 -0800

> > I found out how to do it in Cube but I can't quite see how it is done in
> > Cakewalk...where is the selection to import a wave?
>
> In Logic, you can just drag the wave file from the windows explorer to
> the desired part of the arrange window.  Groove construction from a load
> of wave files is quick and easy using this method.

I'm trying to get into Cakewalk SONAR ... it handles *.wav loops just like
ACID (which is awesome). In fact, if you're looking just for a better way to
arrange loops than the Fruity Sequencer, you could do worse than using Acid.
I sometimes render all the individual fruity patterns as wave files, and lay
them out in Acid.