[fruityloops] Re: fruity 3.5 nearly here...

  • From: "Andy Ebling" <andyebling@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 21:53:39 +0100

I really like the look of the batch FX channel export, which lets you export
each of the effects tracks as individual wave files with just one click.

This means that I can now get past one of fruitys limitations for me (the
lack of a proper mixer) by loading the sixteen tracks up in Micrologic and
mixing them there.  Shame that Micrologic does not support the insertion of
effects in channels... maybe version five will when it comes out?  Hope so.

Andy