[fruityloops] fruity 3.5 nearly here...

  • From: Andrew Ebling <aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 13 May 2002 13:41:48 +0100

The dudes over at ImageLine have given us a 3.5 preview to drool over:

It seems scandalous that us registered users get this upgrade for free!

I think I'll definitely be getting the drumsynth plugin, if nothing else
to say "thanks" for making such an amazing app even cooler!

best regards,

Andy Ebling - developer, Email: aebling@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tao Group
62/63 Suttons Business Park, Earley, READING, RG6 1AZ UK
Tel: 0118 901 2999 (UK) +44 118 901 2999 (International)
Fax: 0118 901 2963 (UK) +44 118 901 2963 (International)