[fruityloops] Re: difference b/w f.l. and mpc

  • From: "Raymond Cherry" <filthykarma@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:57:36 -0400

Avoid USB for soundcards . . . Firewire and USB have too low of a bandwidth
. . . PCI interface has mucho bandwidth for making wavs . . . I only use USB
for my Midisport 2x2, and that's because Midi is a data stream, not a sound
stream so bandwidth isn't an issue . . . if you have a laptop, though, you
may be SOL . . .

Layyyter . . .