[fruityloops] Re: difference b/w f.l. and mpc

  • From: "Jon Hudson" <hoolak@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fruityloops@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 20:43:34 +0100

Can you guys and girls give me a brief lowdown on how you put together full
songs?
You see, I love using Fruityloops to make my drumloops and melodies and
stuff, but when it comes to sequencing the loops to compose my full song I
find the Fruity Playlist a bit limited.  I need to be able to fade a loop
and add effects to an instance of a loop too.  What do you recommend?
Another application (i.e. Cubase) to compose my song?
 I need something simple to use.
I don't play an intrument.
I step-sequence my loops.

Thanks